Sunday, September 29, 2013

To mum

Mum, I hope that one day you will know.. Love is for all I know,you know that I care. But mum, how about sisters? Just take a look at them.. They are their daughters too Mum, I know that you love me. But honestly, I can't really enjoy this love, Mum.. I just.. Can't breath This love is .. Too much Too much that it should be This love should be shared. I know you love sisters too, But this uneven love is making me suffer. Sisters tend to hate me I don't have the siblings love like others do Conflicts do happen in our family always. Because of me. You scolded them for every little tiny things Which make them to hate me a little more I'm very embarrassed to admit that Hate grows a little in my heart because of this too. I just.. Want our family to be happy How hard could it be? Everytime I talk, I have to filter Because I scare I scare that you scold them a again for what I've said It's better that u scold me but not them. I don't want to be overprotected, mum. This is not helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment