Saturday, October 17, 2009

woooo
finally i come n update my blog lorrrr
dnt ask me y i lock my blog lar
coz i siok
without any reason
wahahahahahhahahahahahaha
juz scolded by momo
she ask me unlock ar
ok lo~
unlock lor~~~~~~
thn passingly write somthing here lorrr


there are only 2 words 2 describe my life nw
busy n lazy
sounds funny?
hohohohhoho
actually i m quite busy
bt i m lazy too.
hahaa
nonsence==




both of my sis went back ady
haih
life r sucks without them
oops..
hhahhaa





well well~
2b exam is around d corner
hmmm
hate those kind of stupid tings
but stil have 2 face it==
i wanna work hard from nw on!
haha~
say without action is my style
weeeeeeee




lol
many ppl say they can recognize me in such an easy way
--my brownish hair
they can recognize me at a long distance coz of my brown colour hair ==
hahahahha
--my voice
they can hear i m laughing from 1000000000000000000000000 kilometers away
haha





dad complaint
he said i have been spending all my time for onlining
he said he gave me freedom tat other kids desire
he din get involved in my life
he let me do wat i wanna do
bt i should pay a little bit more attention on my study
he wanted me improve my sucks add math
he ask wat is my ambition
i said i duno
he suggest me 2 b a musicians......zz
i wan 2 listen my ah gong? him ? or myself??~
lol lol~
i dnt knw wat is my ambition larrrrrrr
i dnt have a dream
i dnt have a target
i dnt have ambition
nahh
tis is wat we call useless~
haih haih
so tis week i dnt even touch my pc
woowoo~
clap for me ~~



aiyo
deepavali~
hmmm
deepavali...
no comment
ahahahhaha
lol..
tis month gt a lot of holidays
hmm
anyway~
hapy deepavali !



at last
we come back 2 e block ady...
hiu~
dnt have 2 climb til 3rd floor
huhwaa~
bt i stl prefer thr ~
i only have mood 2 study at thr
e block am bong bong
n near canteen
nahhh
coz of tis make me fat lohhhhhhhhh



woowoo
wan christmas ady
lallalaalaaalalalalalaallalalalaalalala




i have no idea wanna write wat ady
hohoohoho
sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment