Saturday, September 19, 2009

english level low?
duno hw 2 spell fuck?
lai lai lai~
jie jie teach u
f -u -c -k
also pronouns as ''fak''


thursday,
d day my hair died
pity
everyone knows,
my hair short enough !
not long at all
bt
o0o
caught by prefect
wat the hell
pn leaw straight away took scissors 2 my class
n cut my lovely hair in front of my class
zzzzzzzz
i keep yelling n screaming all d time
pn leaw said : adui, dont shout la, very xia sui u knw??
o0o
i cut ur hair n c
i tink u wil shout louder thn me

after cut by LOVELY pn leaw
many of my classmate said
'' haiya...minqi ah..dont cry la...it wil grow longer soon...''
==
er..
i dnt mean 2 cry pun ==


tat time is english period
pn malathee saw it n laugh n me ==
n raise up her thumb ==
after tat
i take my oral test
actually the oral test's title should b '''water'''
bt teacher ask me 2 talk about my hair n my feelings
me ''' har?????but teacher , i had already prepare 4 my ''water'' '''
teacher '''nvm , juz leave it..come..let's talk bout ur hair '''
nahhhh...
o0o
i have no idea with tat


ishhhhhhhhhhh
my hair was cut right b4 the holiday
lol
fuck
wan holiday ady wat.........
check check check
shih chie say i m juz lik 日本妹 ==
zzzzzzzzz
do u knw 中国娃娃?
nahhh
here i m !
平到没有人有 !!==
juz try 2 imagine it
lol
bt it is much more beter now
coz i gonna cut again
but stil very short
my head bulat again ==




finally
班级照到手了
新鲜滚热辣
我的身体在那边
眼睛看别位
全部人一拿到照片
就一直问我,包括老师==(八卦nia)
我在此宣布
我也不知道我看哪里
哇哈哈哈哈
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment